Sunday, November 6, 2011

So sick of....

the bullshit...seriously. I like almost everyone until they give me a reason not to. But if you don't like me, then I beg of you to spare me the bullshit. My god I must be the most paranoid person out there.
I actually had a really good time tonight...until I saw a certain person I knew, and they completely ignored me. More than that, they said hello and then walked in the other direction and never said another word to me all night. I felt like they were even avoiding me. Am I being ego-centric, or what? I don't know, but I do know it bothers the shit out of me. I am willing to admit that it bothers me. If they didn't notice me, that would be fine, but I am pretty sure they did. And I never did anything to this person. In fact I felt I had a few good conversations with them. But still, they act like they have no idea who I am, or like I have the plague. WTF. Oh well, I guess I just need to get over it. So I will, but not without first pondering what the hell is going on. I guess I need to get used to this feeling. This not knowing what's going on. It's very disconcerting, but I guess that's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment