Monday, November 21, 2011

Sometimes the years seem like they were weeks...

Some things I remember so vividly, while others have just slipped away.

I'm taking better notice now.

It's taken me 32 years to start figuring shit out and feeling like I'm getting the right answers most of the time. It's amazing. Not figuring shit out...because shit sucks. I mean, life just sucks in general. The world is big fucking black hole trying to suck all the life out of you. But you can't let it. It's a choice. I completely believe that. Not that you can control every thing that happens to you, but you can control your reaction to it. And I don't take credit for the way my life has turned out. My life is amazing and and I'm incredibly lucky it turned out that way. The people in my life are to blame.

It's only taken me 30 years to get here, so the next 50 years should be a breeze! I might have to change the name of this blog...(Knocking on wood...)

No comments:

Post a Comment